Maca is an annual plant that is cultivated in the Peruvian central highlands. The edible root, which resembles a radish, is a staple food for the local population. Maca has been highly revered for over 2000 years in Peru. According to legends, the Incan warriors ate Maca for strength and endurance before going to battle. The Spanish Conquistadors called it the “sex herb of the Incas”. Today Maca is also known as Peruvian Ginseng and modern studies suggest that Maca helps promote libido, sexual potency and energy.
Women in South America have also used Maca for thousands of years to help maintain their stamina, prevent fatigue and reduce the effects of stress on their body. Peruvian women begin using Maca at age 3 and remain strong, fertile and productive and have immense stamina well into their later life.
Contents: 60 Tablets
Suggested use: Two tablets every day as a dietary supplement with water.
Maca’s reported beneficial effects
- Reduces restlessness from hypertension
- Works with body’s natural rhythm to restore immune system
- Enhances sexual function at advanced years without side effects.
- Promotes women’s libido if taken daily
- Promotes and supports energy levels