Often called the “Miracle in a Glass” or the “Natural Healer” Aloe Vera is a plant of many surprises. It flourishes in warm dry climates and many people mistake it for a cactus, but it is in fact, a member of the Lily family.
- George Ebers first discovered its antiquity in 1862 in an Egyptian papyrus dated 1500 BC
- Chinese and Indian cultures have used Aloe Vera for years
- Aloes are referred to in the Bible
- Egyptian queens used it in their quest for physical beauty.
- Aloe Vera Gel – 99.7% pure inner leaf Aloe Vera
- Aloe Berry Nectar – 90.7% pure inner leaf Aloe Vera Gel plus cranberries and sweet apple
- Aloe Peaches – 84.5% pure inner leaf Aloe Vera Gel plus peach puree
- Forever Freedom – pure inner leaf Aloe Vera Gel plus Chondroitin, Glucosamine, MSM and Vitamin C
Variety of flavours to suit Mom and Dad and children.