- Our Royal Jelly is gathered from dry remote high desert regions, where pristine conditions provide the ideal environment
- Extracted from the hive and immediately freeze dried to remove only excess water
- One of the most complete foods
- Easily absorbed and readily digestible
- No preservatives, artificial colours or artificial flavours.
Royal Jelly is the exclusive food of the Queen Bee throughout her highly productive life enabling her to lay up to 3000 eggs per day during her six year life span! Worker bees eating ordinary honey ahave a life span of four to six weeks.
It is a superb health-giving supplement, containing trace quantities of vitamins A, C, D and E and the B complex vitamins including vitamin B5, one of the most important substances in the body essential for the synthesis and metabolism of proteins, fats, carbohydrates and a number of hormones. Deficiency of this vitamin has been known to cause fatigue, headaches, upper respiratory infections, sensitivity to insulin, insomnia, nausea and nervous disorders.
The statements above are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent a specific disease or class of diseases. Please consult your doctor if you are experiencing a medical problem.
Contents: 60 Tablets
Suggested Used: 1 Tablet twice daily
Recommended as a dietary supplement for:
Enhancing the body’s resistance to illness
Promoting energy levels
Royal Jelly contains Royal Jelly Powder, Sorbitol, Fructose, Citiric Acid, Natural Orange Flavour, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate & Silica
(International customers please click “buy now credit card” below to choose your country and currency).